Wednesday 29 July 2009

Its all about me!

Thankyou to Nicola for doing this and giving me something to do tonight!

Vital Statistics:

Me: Charlotte
Nicknames: Charl, Char, Warly woo (hmm thanks mum!)
Birthday: 16th August
Place of Birth: Nottingham, UK
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Admin
Residence: A very chavvy town near Nottingham
Screen Name: CBethGlitter

Appearance:

Hair Colour: Brunette
Hair Length: Longish
Eye colour: Brown with abit of green
Best Feature: My hair??
Height: 5ft 2" i think
Braces?: No, but i wouldnt mind my two front teeth being abit straighter
Glasses?: Yes, i wear them for distance
Piercing: 8! 7 in my ears and my belly button
Tattoos: 1
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':

First best friend: A girl called Kirsty
First Award: Erm, probably something for dancing or schools sports day, ha
First Real Vacation: Florida to see Mickey Mouse! I was 5 though so the memories are vague!
First Concert: I think it was Nelly, hahaha
First Love: Err id rather forget that! I suppose my bf is my first "proper" love

Favourites:

Movie: I cant think of just one
TV Show: The Hills, The Inbetweeners
Colours: Purple
Song: Candi Staton - You Got The Love
Candy: A nice big bag of Haribo :)
Restaurant: I prefer a nice bit of pub grub! Classy!
Store: Topshop
School: ?? I didnt really enjoy school
Book: Ooh iv just started reading Twilight
Magazine: Glamour, Company and Look
Shoes: Gladiator sandals

Currently:

Feeling: All colded up and yucky :(
Single or Taken: Taken :)
Eating: Nothing at the moment but i have consumed alot of celebration chocolates tonight!
Typing: This?!
Online: Yes
Listening To: Big Brother
Thinking About: Wether my cold will have gone for Saturday night! It had better be!!
Wanting: To be able to breathe through my nose!
Watching: Big Brother
Wearing: Pajamas

Future:

Want Children?: Yes! Iv been getting so broody lately!
Want to be Married: Not sure
Careers in Mind: Who knows??
Where do you want to live?: As much as id love to get away from where i currently live i dont think i could leave friends and family

Have you ever:

Kissed a Stranger: Yes
Had Alcohol: Yes!
Smoked: Unfortunately
Ran Away From Home: Haha once when i was alot younger, i got to the bottom of the street and didnt last long!
Broken a bone: Yes, my elbow! Ouch!
Got an X-ray: Yes
Broken Someone's Heart: Yes
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes :(
Cried At School: Hmm, i can remember a time in infants when i got told off and burst into tears!

Do You Believe In:

God: Not sure
Miracles: I suppose they do happen
Love At First sight: Yes
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Id like to think there's something nice after this
Hell: I hope not!
Kissing on The First Date: I dont see much harm in a kiss
Yourself: Yes, you have to!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin