Friday 15 May 2009

Shopping???

I had a disastrous day yesterday. I was really looking forward to a day of shopping, even if it was mainly to get the boyfriend some birthday presents. It was raining none stop so i really wasnt in the mood and i ended up with not much at all. I did get a few bits from Primark!! I got a cream coloured cardigan and this bag:



It was only £6 so it cheered me up abit.

Later on i went with my mum to do the food shop (oh the joys!) but i saw this on offer



Im a sucker for lip balms, i have loads!! And it was only a £1. Its more like a gloss though, like a clear gel.


What i really wanted to get for myself was a few new mascara's to try out but I totally forgot to go in Superdrug (!!) so thats my task for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin