Wednesday 6 May 2009

Getting to know me, getting to know you...

What made you choose your blog/twitter/youtube username?

C is what my name begins with, Beth is my middle name and Glitter just because its a nice girly word

What's your actual name?

Charlotte

Do you have any nicknames?

My friends call me Charlotte, Charl or Char. My mum has a few strange nicknames she occasionally calls me. And the boyfriend probably calls me anything but Charlotte

Apart from the obvious make up / beauty hobby, what other hobbies do you have?

I haven't really got hobbies. When I was little I did alot of dance classes and shows and went swimming alot but that was years ago now. Iv recently started doing abit of exercise, like aerobics and swimming, but how long that will last I don't know!

What do you do?

Im just an administrative assistant for a packaging company. Its very boring.

What would you like to do?

Im not entirely sure. Theres loads of jobs I read about in magazines, or hear about on the tele or in a film and think 'ooh, that'd be good' but its just on a whim I think. I actually like admin work (believe it or not) and have always wanted to do this but in a school/college or a hospital. I don't know why.

Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing?

Erm, I really don't know. There's probably something but I either don't find it embarrassing or im having a mental blockage! Like most people who's post iv read I say alot of silly things but I dont find this really embarrassing, there funny and im the first person to laugh at myself! I really should think before I speak sometimes.

Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you.

I have 8 piercings (did have 9!) and 1 tattoo. Tattoos are addictive (as weird as it sounds) and im planning on having another but not sure what and where.

What achievement are you most proud of?

Theres not one thing that really sticks out to me. When I was a few years younger I was proud of myself for passing my driving test first time and getting myself a job after school. Iv been through alot in my life and not had the best times at points in my life but I suppose im proud of how iv dealt with things and the person its made me.

What do you most like about yourself?

I think im a nice person (without sounding big headed!) Im kind and friends have said im the type of person who'd do anything for anyone, which is nice.

What would you change about yourself if you could?

The first thing I think of when asked this is my skin! I have rosacea and its horrible!! I also get the odd spot so I certainly have not been blessed with good skin.

If you could have anything in the world (that doesn't cost any money), what would you want?

A nice long and happy life. Id love to see my grandma again aswell and give her a little cuddle, I miss her alot. And while im at it id love clear skin (shallow I know!)



I tag all my followers!! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin