Friday 17 April 2009

What im using right now

I haven't done one of these yet so thought I would.

Shampoo: Tigi S Factor Colour Savvy. A little goes a long way.

Conditioner: Tigi S Factor Colour Savvy. Amazing!! Again you need the littlest bit, great value.
Hair mask: Don't really need one at the moment.

Shower gel: Soap and Glory some like it hot body softening thermal scrub (its an exfoliator so I should be silky smooth)

Body moisturiser: Soap and Glory the righteous butter

Exfoliater: The Soap and Glory shower gel is an exfoliator but occasionally use Soap and Glory flake away body scrub (see abit of a trend here in the shower!!)

Fake tan: Im pasty at the minute!! But I actually thought to myself today that I ought to get the fake bake out

Face cleanser: I have been using Simple moisturising facial wash but Iv just bought The Body Shop tea tree oil foaming facial wash to try

Face mask: None

Special treatments: Sudocrem for the spots!!

Make up primer: Bare minerals skin revver upper

Foundation: Iv been trying out a few of the mineral ones lately, bare minerals, everyday minerals and lily lolo

Concealer: Everyday minerals mint colour corrector and a gosh liquid one

Blusher: Maybelline mineral blush in topaz rose and everyday minerals email me

Bronzer: I haven't been using one lately but im sure now the suns showing itself I soon will be

Highlighter: I don't really use one

Eyeshadow base: Urban Decay primer potion

Eyeshadows: At the minute iv been experimenting with my cheap pallet from Superdrug

Eyeliner: Rimmel soft khol

Mascara: Maybelline colossal

Lipstick: Gosh darling (surprise surprise) and a coconut lip butter from The Body Shop (which is a perfect nude) so of course i have now bought the oui oui oui

Lipgloss: Benefit her glossiness

Nail colour: An orange on my toes but nothing on my fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin