Tuesday 21 April 2009

Tea tree oil from The Body Shop

At the weekend I went into The Body Shop to buy a new lip balm but whilst in there I had a look at the skincare products. As I suffer from rosacea i'm always trying out new skincare products and routines which will help my skin. When I was at school I used to suffer from typical teenage spots and used to use a tea tree gel from Superdrug which really helped clear spots up, so I thought id give this a go:


The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash. It says "instantly lathers up, unclogging pores as it washes away make-up and oil. With added peppermint oil to refresh and cool skin. A cleansing gel that lathers to gently cleanse, lift impurities and make-up while helping to control shine and blemishes". It does come out as a foam and really leaves your skin feeling refreshed.

Im so impressed with this that i'v just placed an order for the normal tea tree oil face wash and skin toner.





I also bought one of there eyeshadows in the colour taupe. Theres currently an offer on Body Shop skin care and make up products (save £5 when you buy 3 items) so I thought i'd add a third item to my order (like it takes much persuading!!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin